Everyone has jeans that fit perfectly, but how does this item stay good for as long as possible? Read below how to turn this into a sustainable item that you can enjoy for a long time:
- Check the washing label: Check this care label before washing. It contains specific instructions from the manufacturer that you must follow.
- Limit the number of washes: Jeans do not need many washes. Wash your jeans only when absolutely necessary. Better for the fabric and also better for the environment, because less water is wasted!
- Wash your clothes at a cold or lukewarm temperature: Hot temperatures can cause the color to fade or the fabric to shrink. A short washing program is always better.
- Wash your pants inside out, better for the fabric!
- Try to avoid the dryer: Excessive heat can damage the fabric and cause the jeans to shrink. It is best to let your pants air dry.